Things to Fulfill
- Installation place should be adequately ventilated. It is suggested that ventilation should be fufilled in both upper and lower levels of the room.
- Air inlet diameter should not be smaller than the half of the diameter of chimney. It is advised to have a dimater of 300 cm² for up to 50kW boiler capacities. A 2.5 cm² should be added to the diameter for every kW over this capacity.
- Exhaust gas discharge diameter should be a minimum of 200 cm² and should not less than % 25 of the main chimney diameter.
- For forced air draft, fan massflow should be 0.5 m³/h for every kW capacity of the boiler. For a 25 000 kcal/h (29 kW) boiler 15 m³/h fan should be sufficient.
- The water flowrates in main feed lines are suggested to be 1-1.2 m/s and in junctions 0,2-0,3 m/s for the capacities of 2” diameters. For 2m/s flowrates, system causes noise and excess resistance losses.
- A hydrometer should be applied to the boiler outlet and min. Level should be marked during installation. User should be notified to feed water to the system below the marked level.
- Remember to install the hydrometer with a valve.
- Be sure to consider the safety measures of the boiler room illumination.
- It is advised to attain -1.5 / -2 mmHG draft in the chimney during operation. Please note to measure the values during 100% capacity operation.
- Clean and maintain the boiler in regular periods as stated in the manual. Don’t leave Soot, tar and similar combustion wastes in boiler. They will cause efficiency losses as well as corrosion in the long term.
- For solid fuel boilers, while calculating system operating pressures, 1bar for each storey should be added to operating pressures. (For blackouts)
- Diameter for Boiler safety valves should be a minimum (for boilers 10-20-40.000 kCal/h) of DN 15 (R1/2”) and activating pressure should be considered at max. 3bars.