Single and double pre insulated heating pipe
Highly flexible, pre-insulated pipe systems, can combining both the flow and the return carrier pipes in the same jacket pipe, primarily intended for the transport of heating water, or other heat-transfer media, in underground distribution networks.
The carrier pipes are made from cross-linked PE-Xa with an orange coloured oxygen-diffusion barrier for the flow line, and a blue coloured for the return. The colour code enables easy identification of flow and return during installation, even with mounted shrink end caps.
The multi-layer thermal insulation is made from cross-linked, microcellular PE-X foam with a waterrepellent closed cell structure, characterised by its durable, non-ageing insulation performance, and its permanent elasticity, maximizing the thickness of the insulation layer, even after bending multiple times.
The high-grade, double walled, corrugated HDPE sleeve shields the pre-insulated pipe system against mechanical impacts and moisture, whilst maintaining maximum flexibility.
(1) The indicated minimum Bending Radius can be applied permanently without affecting the system's quality or performance
(2) The Water Content is expressed in liters per meter length of pre-insulated pipe, including flow + return volume (gal.us / 100' : 3/4" = 5.3, 1" = 8.7, 1-1/4" = 13.4, 1-1/2" = 21.0, 2" = 33.4, 2-1/2" = 23.8, 3" = 34.3, 3-1/2" = 51.2, 4" = 66.1 )
(3) Average Heat Capacity in kW for the carrier pipe (at Twater of 80°C with a Δ T of 20°C)
(4) The U-value enables easy heat loss calculation, as a function of the driving temperature difference
- Carrier pipes: PE-Xa/SDR 11/PN6
- EVOH Oxygen barrier in accordance with DIN 4726
- Max fluid temperature: + 95 °C
- PE-X insulation foam: < 1% water absorption
- Full coil length, all dimensions: 100 m
- CFC-free production process
CONNECTORS & ACCESSORIES
Please, contact us for other dimensional combinations or for the integration of specific pipes and/or components.