Ball Valve with strainer & magnet
- Easy cleaning, no tools needed.
- Replaceable stainless-steel strainer, mesh size 600 μm.
- Bar magnet, induction 12 000 Gs.
- Female threads G 3/4” to G 2”.
The ball valve may be installed horizontally (magnet facing up- or downwards) or vertically. The flow direction marked by an arrow on the valve housing shall be always respected.
- Close the ball valve.
- Unscrew the plug with magnet by hand (Fig. 1).
- Pull out the strainer and remove impurities from both the magnet and strainer (Fig. 2).
- Reassemble after cleaning (Fig. 3).
- Open the ball valve.