Wood Pellet Fired Boilers
An affordable Pellet Boiler.
Eco series boilers features vertical tubes and an externally driven manual cleaning equipment. Reliable structure of Eco series are consolidated by endurant ‘‘boiler quality steel’’ and guarantess you a service life of many years.
All functions can be easily accessed by a digital display on the front of the cabinet through an easy and intuitive software interface. The compact structure of Eco series systems are extremely flexible and makes it particulary suitable for any type of installation. Eco boilers can be equipped with an external sanitary hot water, heat exchanger and also with buffer
Tanks to increase efficiency.
- Backburn Control: Fire backburn is prevented by keeping the Burner feed way always empty and within constant negative pressure. A high temprature limit switch ensures safety.
- Advanced control system: An advanced central control system regulates the system constantly with the data provided by sensors.
- Compact Burner Unit: A lightweight and easily dismountable burner unit provides service friendly maintenance as well as accessibility when needed.
- Adaptive Air feed: A High capacity induced draft fan allows precise regulation of boiler capacity.
- Automated Burner Cleaning System: A simple yet effective cleaning system clears the burner grate periodically.,
- Tube Cleaning System: Manual handle allows turbulators to move Up and down and cleaning of smoke tubes.
- Digital Control Panel: A reliable software is driven by a a language free interface provides strict control of the system.
- Pellet Silo Variations: Detachable Silos are various in size and can be placed in both sides of the boiler unit
The thing which make Eco boiler special is it’s dimensions.
Dimensions of these new generation boilers were reduced by 30% comparing to it’s predecessors without conceding efficiency and capacity.
When the dimensions reduce, prices reduce as well.